Lewis County’s Accredited Victim’s Services Provider
Safety checking and planning skills
-We will provide victims with emotional support, information, options, and assistance.
– Inform the victim of his/her rights.
Accompaniment and support in legal proceedings
– Accompany the victim through the medical exam, police interview, and court proceedings if wanted.
Support in healing
– Respect all the victims’ decisions and choices concerning the assault.
– Identifying barriers to safety
We’re here to help!
- Solve Problems Information about your rights: legal, housing, employment
- Be there so you do not do anything alone, or without support
- Meet with the victim face to face
- Listen and understand
Call any day, anytime (800) 244-7414. Español (360) 880-0515.
Phone: (360) 748-6601
Toll Free: (800) 244-7414
Español: (360) 880-0515
Fax: (360) 748-6630
125 NW Chehalis Ave
P.O. Box 337
Chehalis, WA 98532
Human Response Network
Our Core Values
Ensuring the safety and well being of our clients is our number one priority.