Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services
Call anytime (360) 748-6601 or (800) 244-7414
Safety checking and planning skills
-We will provide victims with emotional support, information, options, and assistance.
– Inform the victim of his/her rights.
Accompaniment and support in legal proceedings
– Accompany the victim through the medical exam, police interview, and court proceedings if wanted.
Support in healing
– Respect all the victims’ decisions and choices concerning the assault.
– Identifying barriers to safety
We’re here to help!
- Solve Problems Information about your rights: legal, housing, employment
- Be there so you do not do anything alone, or without support
- Meet with the victim face to face
- Listen and understand
Call any day, anytime (800) 244-7414. Español (360) 880-0515.
Human Response Network
Phone: (360) 748-6601
Toll Free: (800) 244-7414
Español: (360) 880-0515
Fax: (360) 748-6630
125 NW Chehalis Ave
P.O. Box 337
Chehalis, WA 98532
Our Core Values
Ensuring the safety and well being of our clients is our number one priority.