Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services
Call anytime (360) 748-6601 or (800) 244-7414
Safety checking and planning skills
-We provide survivors emotional support, information, options, and assistance.
– We inform survivors of their rights.
Accompaniment and support in legal proceedings
– We accompany survivors through the medical exam, police interview, and court proceedings, if wanted.
Support in healing
– We respect all of the survivor’s decisions and choices.
– We work with survivors to Identify barriers to safety
We’re here to help!
- Solve Problems Information about your rights: legal, housing, employment
- Be there so you do not do anything alone, or without support
- Listen and understand
Call any day, anytime (360) 748-6601 | (800) 244-7414
Tenemos defensores que hablan Español.
Phone: (360) 748-6601
Toll Free: (800) 244-7414
Fax: (360) 748-6630
125 NW Chehalis Ave
P.O. Box 337
Chehalis, WA 98532
Hope Alliance advocates for and empowers survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Hope Alliance also seeks to effect social change by collaborating with community partners to inspire life without violence.